Qualification: M. Pharm, B. Pharm, MSc.
Experience: 8 - 9 Yrs
1. Overall responsibility of IQC function
2. Control of product quality, in- process rework and process rejection
3. Improvement of shop floor production-process, cleanroom environment
4. Execution & implementation on corrective and preventive action
5. Execution on change control of process, document, operation etc.
6. To support & Maintain in GMP audit/Production.
7. To maintain GLP & Safety practices in department
8. Preparation & Control all documents related to QMS, such as SOPs, RMS, PMS, etc.
9. Control of non-conforming materials and pre-cuts in process.
10. Execution of validation activity along with concerned dept. such as validation, re-validation of machines, raw materials, packing materials, etc.
11. Calibration of measuring devices related to production facility with the help of Engineering Dept. & QAD.
12.Support to QA for execution & updating of Technical File, Completion of IQA Points, Complaints & IQC result.
13. Execution & control on in process rejection & prepare rejection Analysis report.